Greater Greensboro Area General
- Greensboro BiPed Plan - Greensboro Urban Area Bicycle, Pedestrian, & Greenways Master Plan.
- PedPower - Non-motorized transportation promotional program from the Piedmont Triad Council of Governments.
- GSO Shares the Road - City of Greensboro's bicycling safety awareness program.
- Greensboro Bicycle Map - City of Greensboro's map.
- Greensboro's Off-Street Trails & Greenways - Managed by the Greensboro Department of Parks & Recreation
- GoogleMaps Bicycling Directions - A great new mapping utility from Google helps you find suitable bicycling routes to and from your destinations.
- SafeGuilford - A coalition of Guilford County organizations collaborating to prevent injuries and deaths through the identification, education and promotion of safety issues. Holds frequent bicycle rodeos and free helmet fitting/give-away events.
- Greensboro Downtown Greenway - A major new 4+ mile trail that is planned to encircle Greensboro's central business district.
Greater Greensboro Area Club/Organizations
Greensboro Area Bicycle Shops
- cycles de ORO 701 A Hill Street at Battleground Ave., Greensboro, NC 27408 (336) 274-5959
- Higgins Cycle Shop 2420 Battleground Ave., Greensboro, NC 27408 (336) 288-6520
- Performance Bicycle 1424 Westover Terrace, Greensboro, NC (336) 790-5350
- Re:Cycles 908-A Spring Garden St., Greensboro, NC (336) 370-9099
- Revolution Cycles 1907 Spring Garden St., Greensboro, NC 27403 (336) 852-3972
- Trek of Greensboro 1209 Battleground Ave., Greensboro, NC (336) 273-0100
State of North Carolina
- People for Bikes - A national bicycling awareness and promotional campaign. Sign up to show your support!
- League of American Bicyclists - Devoted to protecting the rights of cyclists through advocacy and education.
- Alliance for Biking & Walking - North American coalition of grassroots bicycle and pedestrian advocacy organizations.
- Park Tool - A national provider of bike maintenance tools as well as an excellent resource for bike repair tips.
- Bicycling Magazine - The world's leading cycling magazine. It covers a combination of travel, gear, fitness, and style.
- BikeRumor - One of the world's top bicycling news sources, edited right here in Greensboro by Tyler Benedict.